TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term CM Paramotors or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Clive has been a constant source of knowledge and advice throughout my time learning to become a paramotor pilot. He has an immense amount of patience and has made the whole journey very enjoyable. I’ve been flying for the last 4 years and would recommend to anyone! He will make you feel safe so you enjoy the flight and will genuinely recommend the right equipment for you.
We’ve just got back from an amazing afternoon with Clive. For my husband’s 40th birthday, I booked a 1 hour tandem flight and some extra time on the ground to learn about the wing etc. My husband thoroughly enjoyed it and Clive was patient, reassuring and what you’d expect from a true professional. Hoping to book the full course with him next year! Can’t recommend him enough.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Hi! I’m Clive and I started flying in 2003 at the Gliding Centre in Leicestershire. I then moved on to fly microlights in 2004 where I got my NPPL M. After flying the flexwings for a couple of years, I then completed my fix wing training completed in late 2005, flying 3 types of fixed and also gaining my NPPL (SLMG).
I’ve been fortunate to fly many different types of aircraft. I started paramotor flying in 2010 and never looked back. Flying tandem paramotor was something I wanted to do for many reasons. Mostly being able to help others in the sport that were struggling with certain elements.
I have spent many hours with other instructors to show how tandem paramotoring works and the benefits to all that want to learn from it.
… so if your thinking of training with us here at CM Paramotors, rest-assured we guarantee you will leave as a knowledgeable pilot who is safe and competent. We don’t run a production line, we run a school, where training is fun and safe, we have built up strong relationships with our suppliers and we also offer unbiased impartial advice on all paramotor equipment.