This design from Ozee incorporates Cordura outer fabric, a waterproof breathable 4-ply tactel with Du Pont Teflon fabric protector maintaining its durability and high performance even after frequent washing. This makes the millennium our top of the range suit.
- The design features of the millennium give the wearer complete freedom of movement thanks to the design of the sleeve and the inverted pleat at the centre back panel. No pull is felt under the crotch when arms are raised above the head.
- The front 2 way full length YKK moulded zips makes the suit easy to put on and off.
- The Millennium suit has ample pockets, 1 expandable Velcro flapped and 1 zipped chest pocket, two zipped hand pockets, 1 zipped leg pocket and a Velcro sealed clear plastic leg pocket, foot straps on the feet, and a comfort zip.
- Adjustable Velcro leg and cuff straps and a high fleece lined back collar keep out the draughts. The sleeve has a ribbed cuff also velco fastening.
- The Millennium is lined Thinsulate quilting giving complete protection from the cold even at high altitudes.
- Matching thermal mittens are also available.
The Millennium is manufactured in two contrasting colours you can choose from:
Black/Red, Navy/Yellow, Black/Silver, New colour Navy blue camo.
The Millennium is available in both standard and long lengths except in small and 3XLL.
Standard to fit up to 5’10” and 31″ leg, Long length over 5’10”
Except small up to 5ft 6″ inside leg 29″.
Chest sizes 36/38″ small, 40/42″ medium, 44/46″ large, 46/48 XL, 48/50 XXL, 50/52 XXXL only available in long length.
This product is fully machine washable.
Special offer free fleece hood with every suit ordered.
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Black (Primary) Red (Secondary), Navy (Primary) Yellow (Secondary), Black (Primary) Silver (Secondary), Navy (Primary) Camo (Secondary)